Office of Human Research Oversight (OHRO)
The Office of Human Research Oversight is responsible for conducting the following activities:
- Principal advisor to the Command for human subjects protection.
- Develop and implement human subjects protection policies — regulations.
- Maintain the USAMRDC Volunteer Registry Management System.
- Review and approve intramural and extramural human subjects protocols.
- Conduct human subjects protection site visits.
Office of Human Research Oversight Resource Documents
- DODI Summary of Changes (27 KB)
- Information for Investigators - Human Subjects Research (171 KB)
- OHRO Submission Form -- Human Subjects Research (66 KB)
- DoD IRB Review in Lieu of HRPO Submission Form (66 KB)
- Information for Investigators - Research with Data/Specimens (202 KB)
- OHRO Submission Form -- Secondary Research Involving the Use of Data/Specimens (46.4 KB)
- International Research Study Information Form (64 KB)
- Site-Specific Protocol Addendum (26 KB)
- ORP Cadaver Submission Form (33 KB)
- Army Policy for Use of Human Cadavers for Research Development, Test and Evaluation, Education or Training (146 KB)
- Investigator Information Sheet Part 1: IRBs v. FWAs at a Glance (165 KB)
- Investigator Information Sheet Part 2: IRB and FWA Agreements at a Glance (135 KB)
- USAMRDC Proposal Submission Form (6.7 MB) FOR FUNDING PROGRAM USE ONLY
Last Modified Date: 22-May-2023