Office of Human Research Oversight (OHRO)
The Office of Human Research Oversight is responsible for conducting the following activities:
- Principal advisor to the Command for human subjects protection.
- Develop and implement human subjects protection policies — regulations.
- Maintain the USAMRDC Volunteer Registry Management System.
- Review and approve intramural and extramural human subjects protocols.
- Conduct human subjects protection site visits.
Office of Human Research Oversight Resource Documents
- DODI Summary of Changes (79 KB)
- Information for Investigators - Human Subjects Research (32 KB)
- HRPO Submission Form -- Human Subjects Research (67 KB)
- DoD IRB Review in Lieu of HRPO Submission Form (66 KB)
- Information for Investigators - Research with Data/Specimens (165 KB)
- HRPO Submission Form -- Secondary Research Involving the Use of Data/Specimens (259 KB)
- International Research Study Information Form (72 KB)
- Site-Specific Protocol Addendum (25 KB)
- ORP Cadaver Submission Form (32 KB)
- Army Policy for Use of Human Cadavers for Research Development, Test and Evaluation, Education or Training (146 KB)
- Investigator Information Sheet Part 1: IRBs v. FWAs at a Glance (165 KB)
- Investigator Information Sheet Part 2: IRB and FWA Agreements at a Glance (135 KB)
- USAMRDC Proposal Submission Form (3.43 MB) FOR FUNDING PROGRAM USE ONLY
Last Modified Date: 13-Jul-2022